ENTSOG is pleased to invite you to a dedicated workshop on the Gas Supply Potentials and Market Related Assumptions for TYNDP 2020, in Brussels on 10 July 2019. This working session will contribute to the finalisation of the Gas Supply Potentials and Market Related Assumptions being made available as part of ENTSOG and ENTSO-E’s TYNDP 2020 Scenario Report, which will be published for consultation in autumn 2019.
The workshop will be presenting the views of key industry participants and obtaining stakeholders’ input through discussion on all topics presented, including:
Date: 10 July 2019
Time: 10:00 – 17:30
A detailed agenda is available in the Agenda Area.
We kindly ask you to confirm your participation through the Registration Area. Deadline is the 8th of July !
For any questions regarding logistics, please contact Anna Keri (Anna.Keri@entsog.eu).
Avenue de Cortenbergh 71, 1000 Bruxelles
1) ENTSOG - Introduction to TYNDP and Modelling
2) ENTSOG -TYNDP 2020 Scenarios
3) DG ENERGY - Future gas demand in the EU EC's Long Term Strategy
5) IOGP - LNG Supply Potential in Europe
6) GAZPROM - Russian Supply Potential
7) EQUINOR - Low Carbon Supply Potential
8) ENTSOG -TYNDP 2020 Extra-EU Supply Potentials