ENTSOG is committed to maintaining a well-prepared recruitment process so that it has the relevant resources and competences to perform requested and required activities Recruitment depends on current ENTSOG needs and each recruitment process begins with call for suitable candidates within the ENTSOG TSO Members resources. Find out more about the benefits of working for ENTSOG and current open positions here.
For more details, please contact:
T +32 2 894 51 00
Previous staff members talk of their experiences working at ENTSOG
Recruitment depends on current ENTSOG needs. Each recruitment process begins with call for suitable candidates within the ENTSOG TSO Members resources. The basic element in each recruitment process is examination of the applications sent (CV and cover letter).
Current job vacancies:
1) Two Gas Market Network Code Specialists - Market Area - link to call for candidates - deadline for application is prolonged until 20 December 2018
2) One Gas Market Development Specialist - Market Area - link to call for candidates - deadline for application is prolonged until 20 December 2018
3) Model Adviser in System Development Area - link to call for candidates- deadline for application is 20 December 2018
4) Scenario Adviser - in System Development Area - link to call for candidates- deadline for application is 20 December 2018
5) Business Area Manager - Market Area - link to call for candidates - deadline for application is 31 January 2019
If you meet the criteria for one of the jobs listed above, please send your CV, cover letter and support letter from your TSO in English to ENTSOG General Manager (Jan.Ingwersen@entsog.eu)
*Please note that the personal data of the candidate will be used by ENTSOG for recruitment purposes only (and in no case for commercial and/or marketing purposes) and will in no case be disclosed to any third party without the prior consent of the candidate. Such personal data may be kept by ENTSOG for a duration of maximum 3 years for recruitment purposes only in case a new vacancy may be of some interest for the candidate. Please, join to the application the following written consent signed by the candidate: “I understand and I agree that ENTSOG is processing my personal data for recruitment purposes and I consent that ENTSOG is keeping my data for future vacancies.